Each week I will highlight some inspiring, encouraging and/or humorous blog posts that I stumbled across and enjoyed. I hope you’ll find them enjoyable as well. Happy Reading!
We've been taking a lot about traditions lately here on the blog, on Facebook and during the most recent #ManShoes twitter party this past Tuesday. So, it's only fitting to highlight some posts talking about Christmas traditions from other bloggers.
- There's a fun series full of lots of different Christmas traditions from many different bloggers over at A Mother's Ramblings.
- 25 Christmas Books...what a great tradition! From Stockpiling Moms.
- Developing traditions with your own growing family is as important as honoring the ones you grew up with. Twisted Christian offers a great perspective.
- Warner Music Nashville Artists Share Favorite Christmas Traditions over at Roughstock.
- Looking to start a new tradition this year? Check out these printable Conversation Starter Questions from Balancing Beauty & Bedlam.