Each week I will highlight some inspiring, encouraging and/or humorous blog posts that I stumbled across and enjoyed. I hope you’ll find them enjoyable as well. Happy Reading!
- Listen to this great interview with Jodi Okun discussing Kids & College on Bruce Sallan's A Dad's Point of View radio show.
- Dad's For Life shares some fantastic insight with the post "Guiding with Family Rules."
- What memories do you have of your first family car? Check out this post on The Father Factor to read the memories of one family.
- There's a great review of Man Shoes over at Dad U.
- And if you haven't checked it out yet, please read my article on the Huffington Post: My Memoir Helped Me Reconnect with My Family.